Office: 604-755-3302


Since 1999 I have been helping clients buy and sell their homes. I have lived in Abbotsford since 1987 with my wife, Kristal and our three children. Our oldest son is married and is completing his Engineering degree at UBC; our daughter is attending UFV and is working on her social work degree; and our youngest son just graduated from MEI Secondary and will be attending Capernwray Sweden in the fall.

While I live in Abbotsford, I have helped clients with their homes from all over the Lower Mainland: Vancouver to Hope.  I know that there are many choices for Realtors, so I work hard to earn the right to serve you! I will represent you with integrity, honesty and experience.

You are invited to browse my website and call or e-mail me with any questions you have about buying or selling a home in the area.

Buying a home?

Your satisfaction is my top priority! At our first meeting we can discuss your needs, wants and dreams and I’ll work hard to help you find your dream home. Call or email me to discuss what you are looking for and how I can help.

Selling your home?

I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My marketing systems help get the exposure your house needs to attract the right buyer for your home! Call or email me for your complimentary home evaluation.

  Map Search Listings
  Thinking of Selling?
  Thinking of Buying?
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.